Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Not sure who she takes after...

Aspen has a problem. It seems that she has a shoe fetish. She has alot of shoes. Alot of shoes for a 10 month old who does not walk. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS HAPPENED. All of a sudden, there is a shoe explosion in her room.

I tried to blame this on Drew, until I looked at the ratio of shoe space in the closet.

ok, this MIGHT be my fault. But I couldn't resist the pink Chuck Taylors, and every baby needs Pucci inspired rain boots (I mean, we get at least 1 inch of rain a year in Vegas- you need to be prepared). Now, if I could only find baby Doc Martens.....

2 comments:

Laura said...

oh my!
i' showing this picture to my husband the next time he complains about my buying new shoes for myself or his FOUR daughters!
LOL
cute shoes!

ShannanB said...

Oh my gosh. I think she might have more shoes than I do....

Too cute.