Friday, February 02, 2007

The vomit monster strikes

I have been VERY VERY VERY lucky thus far for the trio to have avoided colds, snot and hershey diaper explosions.

My streak has ended.

Chunky Monkey aka Ryan has a cold. He has left a trail of snot everywhere. But the finale for the day came in a wave of vomit all over me. 1 entire bottle + rice + bananas. It was one of those moments where you just sit still and think-"Hmm- what the hell do I do now?"

Screaming baby + vomit soaked mom = good times

I had puke in my bellybutton (which, since being pregnant with triplets, has remained the size of a port hole).

So short of quarantining Ryan in his room, I have separated Aspen and Dominic to opposite sides of the playroom, and stocked up on Purell. Tomorrow will be our very 1st sick visit to the Ped. just to be on the safe side.

Poor little guy is sawing logs in the crib right now- I will probably have to chip booger flakes off the sheet before I can even wash it.

No comments: