Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

or, otherwise known as, "Another Holiday to try and stick large objects on top of Dominic". First was Mother's Day, now Father's Day.

Doesn't Ryan look innocent? So after I pulled Dominic out from under the walker, they all got dressed for pics with Daddy.


And contrary to popular belief, I have not fallen off the face of the earth :) I have been VERY busy with research. Important stuff like finding coordinating Gymboree clothes. Geesh- do you have ANY idea how hard it is to find the matching socks to some of their lines? I have ordered so much Gymboree stuff (it's almost as bad as my Pier 1 addiction) that the mail dude doesn't even put it in the box anymore. I get service to the door! I'm making that extra 2 cents per stamp pay off in my favor! Take that USPS!!!

No comments: