Thursday, June 07, 2007

Gonna have to move to a farm...

Blech- the kids LOVE eggs. Yuck. I, however, am not a big fan of eggs. In fact, I don't even drink milk. The whole concept of chugging back a glass of milk makes me vomit in my mouth. I was the wierd kid who ate dry cereal. Anyway...

We took Dominic to the grocery store Tuesday. He has never been in a grocey store and he was in awe- like he found the motherload of food. So in an attempt to plump up him and Aspen, I have started bulking up the calories. Carnation instant breakfast in the bottles, and a high fat content. Ryan is not included- he is on the chart. So I read about eggs and how they can help pack on the pounds in babies. Where, I have no idea- between my unstoppable addiction to buying Gymboree and selling my old maternity clothes on ebay- it all has become a blur.

So, what used to be just a bottle and oatmeal for breakfast has now turned into bottle, eggs, oatmeal, and yogurt.

There is someone in this house packing on the pounds- I have the fattest chihuahua in the Las Vegas area. 10 pounds! He was supposed to be a "miniature". As my father would say, I may have "gotten a took" on that deal.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi! I just wanted to encourage you today! I have been reading and enjoying your blog for a month or so and have noticed the lack of post lately. I know sometimes when I don't get alot of comments I feel like it's not worth my time to post! So I am "de-lurking"! I read, but have never commented! I bet you are crazy busy with those sweet babies...but I do miss reading about them. Stop by my blog sometime!