Sunday, September 02, 2007

We're here!!!

We made it to Baltimore! Aside from the farting Rabbi next to me, and the drunk couple with a tiny bladder next to Drew, the flight went well. The kids slept the whole time, and I didn't even have to give them Benadryl.

Now, crazy rental car bus driver is another story. He apparently was not pleased with his career choice that morning and decided to drive the giant Enterprise bus around the airport like he was training for a new career in Nascar.

So we pick up the rental car (minivan-gasp!) and pile on in. I turn on the radio on to my all time favorite station and something does not sound right- it's all Spanish.

For all my MD/DC/VA readers- what the HELL happened to WHFS 99.1???

So now I am running around trying to find a car connector for my iPod.

Drew and I have already consumed enough crab items to last the next four years, and enough Dunkin Donuts to probably turn us both into instant diabetics. Next on the list- butterscotch krimpets!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh, don't you dare talk about Dunkin Donuts! I have yet to figure out what the fascination is with Krispy Kremes.

Hope you guys have a great time!

Jessica said...

I wish I had known you had an obsession with the butterscotch Krimpet! I would have shipped you some! I live in VA, and happily live in the world of tastycake. VERY HAPPILY.