Sunday, May 20, 2007

Fun in the Sun!

Today was the annual NICU picnic. The kids had a blast and it was fun seeing the one Neonatologist that was always friendly and upbeat. I behaved myself and didn't kick the other one in the cajones that didn't tell us about Ryan's broken ribs (yes, broken ribs) until Drew overheard him one day in the NICU talking about it. Then I cornered him like a trapped rat until he finally admitted he didn't know how it happened but would investigate and get right back to me. I'm still waiting. But that's a story for another time.

The trio got to hang out with their twins buddies K and P. There were alot of twins and triplets there. WE ARE INVADING THE WORLD! muhahahaha
Can I have a cupcake?
Can a kid get some sunglasses please!

Now he decides to smile!

Daddy teaching the boys to share. HAHAHA

Get me a cupcake and no one will get hurt!

No comments: