Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I still suck...

OK- maybe I have lost my mojo. Or maybe I have had the crapiest month ever. I could literally write a laundry list of why I have had a crappy month, which would include such elements as not quite midlife crisis which involves 1 totally unexpected career change for Drew. Tad stressful but in the end it should all work out. Hopefully. Not to mention I am the LVMOMS yard sale HOSTESS with the MOSTESS this time. So all you multiple moms best start getting your tags ready. No last minute pricing (Cathy- you know how you are!) running around with the marker the night of the sale!

But, all is ok. After all, Ryan handed me, in his little hand this morning, a gift before I went to work. Not quite a qift from the heart, more like the nose. He handed me a nice hard crusty booger. Lends new meaning to the saying that the best gifts are homemade....

No comments: