Friday, February 29, 2008

I don't suck but...

Carefirst Blue Cross Blue Shield does. They may as well change their name to CareLESS.

Aspen has RSV. If the medical director effer had approved their Synagis shots, then maybe, just MAYBE, she wouldn't be as sick as she is. But no, that little effer denied the pre approval AND appeal. I should send the Pulmicort bill to his house along with the nebulizer bill, albuterol bill and doctors bill. And then when I am done, I think I might just shove a bottle of Purell up his ass for good measure.

Does it sound like I am a teeny bit pissed???

5 comments:

Laura said...

Call me re abuteral. I have LOTS! Yours for the taking if you want it.

Dena said...

My mom and had just talked about this. She said the synergist is hard to get aproved due to the cost. You would think the coa=st of all the other meds and possible hospitalization would be worth it to them to give the prevention rather than intervention.

Anonymous said...

Ughh.... I didn't realize RSV was so rampant in Vegas too! Best wishes to Aspen for a speedy recovery. How in the world have you been able to prevent Ryan and Dominic from getting it? And YES, insurance companies suck soooooo bad!

Liz said...

Sorry that anon was me....

Jacolyn said...

We had the exact thing happen with the same insurance company. I was furious!!!