Friday, February 08, 2008

bad blogger...

ok - I know. I am a bad blogger. I am not worthy. But I have really good excuses. Swear I do. And as soon as I come up with them, I will let you know.

ok- I shall start...

I was out of town. Drew and I flew to Baltimore to help my mom pack. We sold the house and Casa de Spring Ave is now owned by a lovely couple. So, after the movers came, it was time to clean 30+ years of dust bunnies from places in that house I don't remember even existed.

So...all my friends will have to pack up and bring themselves and their kids and for those of them still single- their current boyfriends, and hike out to where the weather is warm and there is no chance of snow!

3 comments:

Michele S said...

Uhm, HELLO????? You missed ANOTHER dinner!

Michele S said...

P.S. the garage sale is only how far away??????

Muhahahahahhahahhaha

Michele S said...

I think the garage sale is in April. You are in the clear for now. Our meeting is tomorrow. You should come. I'm bringing an organic raw food dip. It'll be great!