Sunday, December 17, 2006

Please forgive me....

I am a slacker.

I can't believe it has been 17 days since I updated this.

I have let my fellow bloggers down.

OK-on to the update. We took the trio to have pictures done like idiots. It helped even more that they were running an hour behind. THEN, it was even better all the other rocket scientists that had to ask all the dumb questions.

"Did you know you were having triplets?" (No, I stole the 3rd one from the hospital just to see if I could get away with it)

"Are they identical?" (Hey Einstein- one is a girl- do they look alike to you?)

""Ha- better you than me" (well, considering that you are a 40 year old man wearing a reindeer sweater- it is better me than you)

So, after that fun adventure, we got the pics and I came home to design the card.
Here is the finished product. . .

No comments: